This is a 2-hour live online seminar scheduled to take place on 9 March 2022. The seminars are date-specific.
When you checkout and pay, you will receive an email with the link to the class.
You will receive access to an online assessment after the seminar, and once you have passed the assessment, you will receive a digital Certificate of Competence.
Earn all Certificates of Competence by attending all seminars in the series, and you will earn the full Social Media and Digital Marketing Certificate, backed by our accredited training partner, iStudent Academy.
1. The Fundamentals Digital Footprint every business needs
2. Different Social Media Platforms for different Marketing
3. Search Engine Optimization basics
4. Social Media and Digital Marketing VS Traditional Marketing
5. SMDM Return on Investment
6. Marketing Budgets